brand ” Pangolin ” under the management of CPL Group Public Company Limited, the operator of the website. https://pangolinonline.com/
This policy describes how cookies are used. to distinguish users from other users This will help the Company to provide you with a good experience of using the website for you. and will help the company Can improve the website even better.
The purpose of this policy is for you as a user of the website Receive promotional information, products, public relations materials, etc. on the website more clearly. About cookies that the company Use, including the role that cookies help the company Give you a good user experience that’s perfect for you. and the choices you have regarding your cookie settings.
1. What are cookies?
Information we obtain through cookies and similar technologies It may also include your IP address , mobile advertising ID , browser attributes , device attributes , unique device IDs , operating system , language preferences , URL referrals , behavior records on your website. such as the content that the user visits or is interested in while visiting the website, including the date and time the user accesses or uses the website. To connect mobile and tablet apps, we may also use a similar automated method.
2. benefits of cookies
Cookies tell us what parts of the website the user visits. so that we can provide you with a better and personalized experience on the website. For example, cookies can recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of our website more convenient. like remembering your settings Saving the website’s first settings with a cookie will allow you to access the website with the set settings each time you use it. Unless cookies are deleted this will cause all settings to revert to their defaults.
3. Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies We use session cookies to operate our services.
- Preference Cookies . We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and preferences.
- Security Cookies We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- so that you can use the service and/or access to various functions on the Company’s website
- to optimize the website or the Company’s application to perform online services
- to help the Company to remember and respond to you more effectively, such as remembering your name, user account, password or past settings when you next visit the website; and
- to analyze, improve and develop the operation of the website or the Company’s application
- To analyze your browsing behavior for direct marketing
- to verify your identity and the validity of the requests your website
- to maintain information security
You may delete cookies or not allow them to work any longer. More details can be studied from AboutCookies.org If you delete cookies or do not allow cookies to work any longer, doing so may cause you to have difficulty using some or all of the functionalities of such services.